Active kids love trampolines, but if you happen to live somewhere where you can’t really enjoy a trampoline year-round, you may question as to whether or not to invest in a trampoline.
Thankfully, there are so many different trampolines that are made to be used indoors. Indoor trampolines are fantastic because not only do they allow for an outlet for energetic kids, but they are smaller and can fit inside your living room.
Keep in mind that indoor trampolines are generally sized for younger children and should not be used without adult supervision.
Features to Look For
Mini trampolines made for toddlers generally fold up easier than outdoor trampolines, and they can be stored when not in use. You’ll want to keep that in mind if you want to be able to store it from time to time.
You’ll also want to seek out safety padding on the trampolines you choose because you don’t want the springs to be exposed while jumping. They’re a really quick way to get hurt.
High-quality springs are also important so that they don’t rust and give out too soon. You’ll also want to look for a durable mat that can stand up to the wear and tear it will take.
- Perfect trampoline for toddlers to burn off energy
- Features large jumping surface and handle bar for stability
- Plastic and metal combination
This mini trampoline from Little Tikes is fantastic for toddlers because just about all of them are very active and have tons of energy that needs to get burned off.
The trampoline is also fairly light, so you can move it from room to room when you need to. Keep in mind that it does have a weight limit of about 60 pounds, so when you look at it, remember to consider the size of your child.
- 31-inch tall, cushioned handrail for added stability
- Soft and Cuddly monster face detaches for use as a pillow
- Monster feet double as slippers - Toddler size 7 to 11
The Pure Fun Kids trampoline is ideal for preschool kids. It is sturdy and has a fantastic amount of padding all around the edges.
The springs provide plenty of bounce for the kid that just can’t get enough airtime. The design of the trampoline will ensure that it will last for years and through multiple kids, too.
- Includes galvanized springs instead of bungee cords for added durability
- Features 6 legs for best stability possible
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor play
This trampoline from Bazoongi comes in multiple colors and is made of galvanized steel. The springs are also galvanized steel, and the handle is adjustable for young kids that are just a bit taller.
Everything is fully padded to keep your kids safe too. Customer reviews praise this 4’ trampoline because it’s bigger than many other indoor trampolines.
- Jumpstart Electronic Trampoline is a triangle shaped trampoline that teaches as kids...
- Use indoors or outdoors.
- Two handles, similar to a bike or trike and brightly colored bumper pads.
This trampoline does even more than your regular mini trampoline. Not only does it give your kids a chance to get the bounciness out, but they can also learn some stuff in the process.
It plays music, encourages kids to practice their counting, learn animal sounds, and even work on a matching memory game.
The bumper pads make this trampoline safe, and the bright color makes it engaging for your kids. When you look it up on Amazon, you’ll see plenty of positive reviews.
- Two fun designs to inspire creativity and imagination
- Thick PVC foam pad and a foam covered handle bar promotes fun and safe play
- Rubber feet resists slippage and prevents scuffing of non-carpeted floors
This SkyBound trampoline doesn’t use springs but instead uses strong elastic bands to provide the bouncing action that kids love.
The frame is still made of steel and is built to take a beating. The handle is also comfortable to hold on to for toddlers, and this model has a fantastic warranty and premier customer support.
- Kangaroo Hoppers is a professional manufacturer of indoor & outdoor trampolines with...
- Let your kid jump like a kangaroo and be safe like its baby in the pouch with Kangaroo...
- Solid steel structure offers unparalleled durability: Fully galvanized steel frame for...
This trampoline from Kangaroo has the bonus of having passed all US safety tests for the recommended ages of three years and above. The height of the handle is a little tall, but it would be good for kids that are over five years old, too.
- FROM BOX TO BOUNCE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES: Unfold your trampoline - Screw on the legs -...
- EASY DISASSEMBLY: Disassembles just as easily and its ready for travel or storage
- GREAT FOR SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS: Can help ADHD children and kids with autism expend their...
The Fold and Go trampoline is worth knowing about just to be able to take it with you on a family vacation if you wanted to.
It’s easy to assemble right out of the box by screwing on the legs to the frame followed by attaching the handles.
The spring elastics can also be covered by a safety pad as well as a padded handle for comfortable bouncing.
Picking Your Trampoline
Your energetic and active kids need this trampoline to burn off that energy in a place that’s safe and easy to supervise. As a bonus, your kids can also learn a few things depending on which one you go with.
Thanks to the variety of trampolines, you get to choose between mini trampolines that have elastic bands for springs or actual springs to choose from.
As always, do your research, read reviews, and compare them to make sure you’re going to pick the best one that is going to work for your needs.
Last update on 2021-09-19 at 01:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API